Should you be taking a Multivitamin?
Carly Neubert has recently explained the importance making multivitamin intake a part of a person’s daily habit. In the article, she discussed that pharmaceutical grade supplements play an important role in combating vitamin and mineral deficiencies in the body.
This article was published on Healthy Habits Living:
A pharmaceutical grade multivitamin is more than just an insurance policy for health, it has become a necessity in our toxic world. Many of us are still eating the Standard American Diet (SAD) and that leaves us with many vitamin and mineral deficiencies. These deficiencies lead to many symptoms and disease states.
Reasons to take a pharmaceutical grade multivitamin:
1. I don’t always eat 9-11 servings of vegetables per day
2. I don’t always eat organic fruits and vegetables
3. I drink caffeine (coffee, tea, soda) which depletes my body of vitamins and minerals
4. I eat sugar or sweetened foods (sugar depletes my body of vitamins and minerals)
5. I take prescription or over the counter medications that cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies
6. I don’t always drink filtered water
To read more, please visit http://www.healthyhabitsliving.com