Lou Ann Dovoan of Live Young has recently shared her list of ways on how to live, look, and be young. In her article, she cited some easy to do ways that will enable people to reach optimal health and longevity as well as to feel younger for longer.
This list was published on Live-Young.com:
Top 5 healthy habits to living young:
- Hydrate – begin your day with two 8-ounce glasses of water. Continue drinking water before meals and throughout the day until you have consumed half your body weight in ounces.
- Whole Foods – choose live foods; antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables such as berries especially blueberries, apples, carrots, tomatoes plus pecans and beans.
- Supplement – fill in your diet’s nutritional gaps with an antioxidant supplement to maintain healthy organs, immune system protection and cancer prevention.
- Activity/Exercise – use your body or you will lose it! Pick an activity or exercise that you like and will stick with such as; walking, bowling, biking, yoga, golf…
- Mind – challenge your mind and keep learning something new every day! Read, learn a new language, play card games with others, start a blog…
So don’t fall into the trap of only taking action when you are sick – be proactive, develop healthy habits and you will be delighted with the results!
To read more, please visit http://www.live-young.com.